Tuesday 29 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Riight~. -Nakkii 29/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/よ~し。 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

If you read everyone's blog then I think you know but

Already

we're beginning the C-ute and S/mileage concert RH!

Iya~

Aren't you excited?

Everyone is excited.

Chisato's excited face was

amazing.

And

S/mileage are young

fresh!

Their ages should be close but~

E-e-ehh

you could say when they debutted

their fresh feeling was amazing so~

Eh~.

As I receive the fresh feeling from S/mileage

I'll do my best.

I wonder if the fresh feeling

won't come back?

*laughs*

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------------------

Yeah! They are certainly young......in experience.. that's why C-ute seems so much older! It's so funny like that because I keep thinking S/mileage are like a bunch of 12 years olds haha 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment