Thursday 31 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Isn't that great! -Maimi 31/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/イイネ! 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Lately I've been watching a lot of films on  DVDs

This and that have been wonderful productions but

today I will introduce the film that I recommend from there ^ヮ^ ♥

...though I say that, there are probably people who would say: "I've already seen that!" but...^ヮ^ ♥

It's "Cinderlla Man"

This story is about boxing!!

It was originally a true story!! It attracted me because of that so I rented it!!

Geez, at the end, it felt like I was actually there and I was glued to the screen! XoX

A husband who boxed to protect his family when America was in the great depression.

A wife who can't help but worry about her husband she loves, being hurt when he comes back everyday.

I'm a girl but if I look at it from the husband's point of view,

I'd have no choice but to fight for the sake of supporting my family!! even if it is dangerous

and if I on the other end being the wife, I'd hate to think of my husband going through a dangerous time...

I understand both sides so it made me think of various things >_<

But around the end, the wife who continued to support her husband being pressured by a murderer....

The husband who rose up from the many hardships and fought for his family, suddenly out of nowhere, it's not just his family who are giving him their support but the rest of the world too... It's a really wonderful story T~T

Love of a family,
To have a kind heart as a person
to not regret giving your all...

all of that moved me!! >_<;;

And to be that kind of person that moves a lot of people's hearts...and...

this is a real story so it's amazing right?

I was moved....by the wonderful husband and wife and the characters...

It was a film that gave me a lot of power for me to do my best ^ヮ^

Ah...^ヮ^; There were other DVDs I wanted to talk about though...XoX

But I can't write about them ^ヮ^;

Right then...I'll do that another time so with that...^ヮ^

well then well then today I'll do my best!!

---------------------------------

Ahh I feel like I've heard about this yet I haven't... ohh I want to watch now.. 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment