Sunday 6 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ( ̄∀ ̄) Wahah ♥ Chisato 4/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/( ̄∀ ̄)わはっ千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/( ̄∀ ̄)わはっ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today we had the recording
for the concert withS/mileage ^ヮ^ ♥ What songs we sang
is a secret ♥ *sticks tongue out*~ ;P
As for me, with the exception of S/mileage's Oogawa-chan
they're all in the same first year of highschool as me but
for some reason these three people are seen as
much younger than me! (-3-)
(;・ω・;) *sweat*
However, somehow, today
just in the recording
I felt I became young! ♥ *laughs*
Is it my imagination?★*laughs*
Ah~ ^ヮ^
I look forward to it ( ̄∀ ̄)v
Everyone, look forward to it ok? ♥

And today I had a little bit of 1974 training ^ヮ^
Lately, I'm having muscle training everyday ★
The members are generally
me and Miyahara Susumu-san!
Occasionally Nakkii *laughs*
Occasionally Izumi Shuuhei-san *laughs*
Occasionally Isowa Takeaki-san *laughs*
there's been a time where a great number of have been doing muscle training
I wonder if it's tightening my stomach >_<
It's important to continue it right? ♥
Must do my best (`O´)

And and aand ^ヮ^

Tommorow ♥
we have a release event at
Nanba Hatch for "Kiss me Aishiteru" ♥
Today,
We're doing rehearsals ^ヮ^♥
It's been a while since I met with everyone, it was so fun ♥
We had a pretty fun rehearsal ( ̄∀ ̄)♥
I feel pretty happy when I meet with everyone ^ヮ^ ♥
and I pretty much get POWER too ♥
I want to enjoy it I feel ^ヮ^ ♥
Hurry up and be tommorow (*v3v)♥

Well then baichaako ♥

--------------------------------------

Ahah Airi in the last picture.. oh and I think it's probably better to look more mature right!? 7.5/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment