Friday 4 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Finally!! (Airi ^ヮ^) 2/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/やっと!!(あいり) 画像1Hello ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

I'm on break for my photoshoot at the moment ^ヮ^ ♥
This is the fifth day at this scene today >w<♥

It's been quick~ >_< ♥

I'll do my best today too (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today, why is it
that after I did it, I feel so hyped up ^ヮ^ ♥

Maybe because I can't really remember
how much I slept (♥ヮ♥)♥

When I was hungry, I bought a
yoghurt drink and
a bread roll (Honey and margarine)
but I carelessly put it down ^ヮ^;

half asleep,
for lunch, I ate only chicken skewers ♥

Somehow I found it all funny *laughs*
it's my dinner now~ ♥♥♥

Ahh that's right ^ヮ^

Yesterday, "Keitai Kanojo"'s official trailer
is up on the homepage ♥



http://www.geneonuniversal.jp/movie/sp/k-kano/index.html

Those who are interested
definitely please check it out ♥

I have a lot of thoughts on it but
I did my best on my first time starring in a film ^ヮ^ ♥

As I look back at it now,
I have a lot of things to reflect on so
that'll be living and what I base things on now ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

Living?? ←
Huh, that sounds kinda wrong?? (♥ヮ♥);

Oh well ^ヮ^

It's too soon but
if you gave me your impressions on it
I'll be happy (・ω・★)

Everyone's comments make my heart strong ^ヮ^

Well then well then
I'll do my best in my remaining photoshoot ♥♥♥

--------------------------------------------

Oooo I really want to watch the film after seeing the trailer~ but it looks scary too... I want to see Black Angels now too because Maimi looks too cool in it hehe 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment