Sunday 6 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Yellow x Black -Mai 4/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 黄色×黒 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 黄色×黒 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 黄色×黒 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥♥

Iya~ today was warm wasn't it?
Yeah, yeah,
but my ideal dream is for it to be hot hot
so much, until then right? *laughs* *laughs*

Somehow, my graduation is soon so
All the notices already in our classroom
have gone T~T T~T saaad
that's no good </3 yeah, no good

Lately, I've been meeting with Maimi-chan a lot right?
somehow, Maimi-chan really taught me the graduation song perfectly
and then Maimi-chan all of a sudden
gave me a letter ♥♥
That right, she wrote the graduation song lyrics
perfectly on it (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
On top of that, there was a looot ♥♥♥
Seriously, it seemed like my eyes would pop out
I was happy ♥♥♥
Maimi-chan is too kind T~T
I'm thankful (^o^)/

And and
today I met with everyone in C-ute!~~~~ Yaay
It was fuun ~~♥
Tommorow is the release event ♥
It's been a while that I've sweated (^ヮ^)b
It felt good you know~ (^ヮ^)v
I look forward to tommorow~~ ♥♥
It's been a while eh? (^o^ゞ

Moreover, there's an interesting thing
that happened today ♥
Today right, Nacchan forgot her jersey so
the manager-san lent her a jersey from the office but
it was a yellow t-shirt with a black jersey right? ♥
And today, unexpectedly,
I had the same combination (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
We laughed *laughs*
As expected of my buddy (^ヮ^)b
Well, things like this happen sometimes too right? ♥♥♥ *laughs*

Well then well then
Kya~~~~~I look forward
to tommorow (^^)d
Let's sleep early (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

Bai bai saa

-----------------------------------

Ahah funny happening and waooooooo! Maimi is definitely too kind! Look at that... 9/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment