Saturday 5 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Wonderful "1974" ♥ Chisato 3/3/11


Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today I had training for 1974 too
And until the end, we're finished with the script ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/素敵だ『1974』千聖 画像1Yaay
Shioda Yasuzou-san
Somehow ^ヮ^
he's an amazing person ******
How did he write such a wonderful story TヮT I'm really happy
I got to star in this play (*vv) T~T ♥

Today I got to read the script
As I was reading the script, it felt like I was going to cry (;_;)
And I ended up crying
But surely no one caught me (>w<)v since I have pollen allergies right? *laughs*
As I looked over the people around me...Huh!?
Shouhei-chan!?
Yuusuke-san!?
They're not crying?~ T~T T~T
How pure ♥
The person made a crying noise
and there, the me who cries after seeing other people
felt like I was going to cry (;_;)
But me being seen crying
it embarassing so I had to
℃-ute 公式ブログ/素敵だ『1974』千聖 画像3really hold in my crying >_<!

Disregarding if it was a boy or a girl
those who came to see, if you saw pure tears flow out from Yuusuke-chan
or Shouhei-chan, I'd be really happy ^ヮ^ ♥

How many times have I said this now but
everyone, please come and see it m(_ _)m ♥
Please treat us well ^ヮ^!
It's another 14 days until the real thing ♥
I'm enjoying being in this amazing play so
I feel I want to go to training ♥

(The 2nd of March only just made 300 comments T~T)
Baichaako ♥

-------------------------------

℃-ute 公式ブログ/素敵だ『1974』千聖 画像2Hahaha aww..I'm like that.. I cry if I see someone cry. Well mostly people who are important to me anyway. I cry in movies and sometimes anime too even! Unlike Usagi! Her heart is made from pure steel!!!! 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment