Wednesday 9 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Now abroad! (Airi ^ヮ^) 7/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/海外なう!(あいり) 画像1Yahoo ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^ ♥

I,
this morning
have flown overseas!! ♪

I'm going to a place
for my photobook's shooting ^ヮ^

Today
I didn't have a photoshoot so
I relaxed~ ^ヮ^ ♥

I intended to sleep on the plane but even so

I watched two films ♥

listened to western music~ ^ヮ^
ate ice cream and then
I only had about 1 hour left so I guess
I couldn't sleep ♥ ^ヮ^

Hahaha, I'm glad I got to appreciate some movies ♥

Tommorow I have the photoshoot ♥

It's an amazingly wonderful place so
I have to do my best (♥ヮ♥) ♥

I look forward to it ^ヮ^

Ah, there is a time difference so
soon in Japan
will the date change?...♥ヮ♥;

Time difference is mysterious ^ヮ^

As for the picture
it's me today!! *laughs* ^ヮ^

I'll do my best tommorow too ♥♥♥

------------------------------------

Waooo I really wonder where she went!?? Couldn't have been too far right..? >_< curious~... and yes time difference!!!! How funny.. me and my friend were messing about in class looking at daylight savings in the world (we're so cool like that) and yes.. Apparently there are no day light savings in North Korea haha~ 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment