Monday 28 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- 1974 -Nakkii 28/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/1974 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

I think there are a lot of people who know about it already but

That the play 1974 has been postponed.

When I found out

I didn't know if that was a good thing or not....

but it's postponed?

all I could do was tell myself that...

1974 is a really amazing play.

I was happy to be able to perform in such an amazing play

I really look forward to training everyday...

when we finished the script,

I wondered too if I'm able to bring out the amazingness of the lines?

Training there is always warm

when it's not my turn and I watch other people act,

that person would get better and better with Shioda-san's directions

even if it's not immediately, when the next day comes

it's so clear that even I *poof* and I change

it's a pretty motivational place to be in.

Yeah

1974 has been postponed!

That's why, until then

I'll be off polishing up my act more and more

then~

also, when the training starts

I feel I want to be able to go and get deeper into the story in training.

1974 will be on the 14th~18th of December
at the Kinokuniya Sazan Theatre so

Please treat me well.

-Nakajima Saki-

--------------------------------------

E-eh December?? Aww well Nakkii you have more time to practice now! Get better and better 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment