Friday 4 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's Nakajima~ -Nakkii 2/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマで~す。 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

I recorded a radio segment with Chisato

that was my only work so

I felt like going home and

we headed towards the station together and

Chi: Should I go to Harajuku~?

Me: I'll see you then

Chi: Nakkii, where are you going?

Me: Going home~

Chi: Eh? Is that because you went to the shops there the other day?

Me: Yeah~ Should I go too?

Ch: Yeah, coome

Me: By the way, is it because there's something that appeals to you there?

Chi: Well, to be frank, that's how it is!

So with that

I went shopping with Chisato~

More details on my personal blog

Ah, by the way,

a pretty picture of Leader

is appearing too~. *laughs*

Ah~

Hurry up and be spring

be summer

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------

*confused about her conversation with Chisato* Ahahh.. 7.5/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment