Thursday 3 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- 1974 cast ♥ Chisato -1/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/『1974』組千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^♥

Yesterday, because of hayfever
I ended up getting a fever
I took a rest from training >_<
I've caused trouble </3
thanks to taking medicine today and yesterday
my fever has gone down
my eyes have horribly swelled up but *laughs* since it seems
one day the amount of pollen around is going increase
those with hayfever, hurry and go to a hospital

Today I healthily
went to training for the play "1974" ♥
Only a little more until I'm finished using the whole script ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥
Ah~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I look forward to it I look forward to it ♥♥♥♥♥♥
The play this time
is pretty amazing I think!
when I read the script
it feels like I'm about to cry
though there's no crying scene XoX
I end up sniffing!
Even without thinking, I'm filled with emotions!
because the story is so amazing T~T
My emotions fill up naturally
to create such an amazing story Shioda Yasuzou-san ♥
He's really wonderful ♥
And the most amazing thing in this amazing story is
the ★"1974"★ cast
I just think of the members now (♥ヮ♥)♥
Everyone must absolutely, absolutely come (*^ω^*)
You'll regret it if you don't (>w<)v
I'll do my best ♥♥♥

Baichaako (♥ヮ♥)
★Please write any questions you have for me ♥

-----------------------------------------------

Awww man now I want to see.. 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment