Friday 4 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Azamasu ♥ Chisato 2/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/( ̄∀ ̄)あざますっ千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/( ̄∀ ̄)あざますっ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ♥
I'll answer a little bit of the questions
everyone wrote to me today (♥ヮ♥)♥
Thank you very much
for the many questions ♥
Well then, let's start

★Tell us how you clean your face!
As a dry type, makeup remover gives you spots easily so I try to wash my face as much as possible (♥ヮ♥)v ♥

★ Rivals
My rivals...
I turn my back on them timidly ♥ *laughs*

★If you went overseas
England
(WOOP WOOP!)

★A performer you like
Everyone on Shabekuri 007 ♥

★Favourite character
Daisy. Minnie ♥

★Do you fight with siblings?
Often *laughs*

★ Songs you like from C-ute
Kiss me Aishiteru ♥
Kore ijou kiwaretakunai ♥
All the songs in Chou Wonderful ⑥ ♥ *laughs*

★Ideal height
I want to be taller than 155cms (;_;)
(Don't we all..)

★Favourite movie
Clash of the Titans

★Favourite emoticon
絵文字←this 絵文字 ←and that?

★Where you keep your fan letters
I put my fan letters in my own room so I remember to put them there ♥ 絵文字 ←(Waiting for it)

★ You're happy about?
I'm so happy, what should I do? T~T
I'm glad I got to meet everyone ♥

★What CM do you want to appear in?
Pocky ♥ Ponzu *laughs*
Definitely! Please take in Chisato! (♥ヮ♥)

★Songs you listen to lately
I listen to JYJ's itsudatte kimi ni ♥

That's it for today (♥ヮ♥)v
Thank you very much everyone
I'm taking more in again so please definitely write more ok? ♥

And~ today's the release day of
the single V
As for me, it's my favourite MV
so far ♥
Also, so far, I've heard that my charm point
is my brown eyes!! but
now I think you can see my brown eyes in the MV!
try comparing with the other members ♥
By the way, I don't wear colour contacts ^ヮ^
I think it's easy to see so
please watch it ♥
I want to hear your thoughts ok? ♥

Baichaako ♥

------------------------

Ahh I love question time! It's like what Erika and Kanna do in their blogs..ah I haven't visited their blogs in a while... ohh I want to see Chisa's brown eyes.. I'm assuming they're much more lighter than the others 9/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment