Friday 11 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Complete *** -Maimi 9/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/完成 画像1Good morning ^ヮ^ ♪
It's Maimi

Today it feels good with good weather right?

Although the wind is a little cold ;D

Yesterday, as I came home, I immediately made roll cake *** ♪

As I thought, making sweets is fun (^-^)b

When you make it, nice aromas come out

and I get happy from it (*´∇`*) ♥

It's troublesome that the pet dogs come in too but ^ヮ^;
℃-ute 公式ブログ/完成 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/完成 画像3

also (picture 1) it was unusually difficult making the cream and anko (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

The finished product is this ♥

(picture 2) Strawberry and Azuki roll cake ♪

It was really tasty ♥♥♥

Ah!! Right, lastly
before this, the picture when we got taught how to make a roll cake for the magazine "Hello! Channel"'s photoshoot....;)

(picture 3) ...too into it...^ヮ^;

Well then well then, today I'll be working hard and having fun too (^ヮ^)/

P.S

By the way, before I submitted the blog post yesterday, the song I listened to on the album

was all 13 songs ^ヮ^;;

I looked at the comments and
I only wrote 2 songs!!...and there is a lot more than that

that's why you shouldn't go submitting so quickly ;D'

-------------------------------------

^ oh I guess that happened before I translated it and Maimi that looks so yummy! Very nicely done ;) 8/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment