Tuesday 8 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Momo's BIRTHDAY -Maimi 6/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/もも's BIRTHDAY  画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Today on the 3rd of March,
it's Berryz Koubou's
Tsugunaga Momoko-chan's
BIRTHDAY

Momomo (← too many "mo"s *laughs*) is 19 ♥

(she means "Momo is also 19" and "also" is "mo" so Momo mo xD)

Same age as meee

As for me,
Momo is a person that has many parts about her you can have respect for ^ヮ^ ♥

On the contrary to that cute character
,

She walks the path she believes in properly with heart and without wavering

I have the impression that she goes: "I'll do it once!!" and accomplishes the things she's decided on completely until the end

She's able to go to University and do work properly too you know? ;D

Oh dearrr
is there no limit to what she can dooo? *laughs* ^ヮ^;;

During Highschool
about the future
she spoke about several things like: Ahh I want to be like this more!! and I want to be like that!! and
she wanted to do her best here and such...

Lately we've only been able to speak a little during the Hello! Project concerts so XoX

Next time I want to go eat out with her ♥

Momo is good at giving advice! ;)

We both won't have regrets on our last teen years and I feel I want to ENJOY it ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

In that, today's picture
a collection of Tsugunaga Momoko

(Picture 1) It seems Momo loves macarons ♥

(Picture 2) first 2 shot *** ♪
℃-ute 公式ブログ/もも's BIRTHDAY  画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/もも's BIRTHDAY  画像2
(Picture 3) second 2 shot (^ヮ^)v

Once again, happy birthday ♥ please continue to take of me *** ^ヮ^

And yesterday
We had the release event for "Kiss me Aishiteru" at Oosaka but ♥

A lot of people came by and I'm happy we were able to do 3 performances ♪

There were a lot of newcomers~ ^ヮ^ ***

Thank you very much

Those who couldn't come but are supporting us, thank you too T~T

We'll do our best and have fun to make you guys like C-ute today more and more

Ah!! here, I'm going to go off tangent a bit but

I was on the seat next to Nakkii on the shinkansen going yesterday ♥

A little while after we got on, I ended up falling asleep but

when I suddenly woke up
I looked sideways....

Nakkii was intent on memorizing her play script for "1974"
starting from 17th March

I fell asleep once again but when I woke up again,

she was still reading!!!!!!

All of the C-ute members were sleeping but even so, is it ok not to sleep~!?

I thought too as I felt the fighting spirit Nakiko-san had!!

Furthermore, on the shinkansen back
Next to Chisato ♥

I fell asleep the same way and during that time, as I ended up waking up, I looked at my side

and Chisato too was memorizing her script ***

The two of them are working hard ♥

It can't be helped that I want to hurry up and watch it too! (XoX) (XoX)(XoX)

Right!! I have to hold in my excitement... (>_<'')o

Sorry this became long (^ヮ^);;

Everyone, please enjoy your weekend ok? ☺

-------------------------------------

Yes yes! I have a lot of respect for Momo ^o^ she's cute all the time but really she's pretty responsible and takes care of everyone you know!? amazing girl~  Oh and Chisa and Nakkii are working hard aren't they? 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment