Saturday 26 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Sorry for the late update. -Nakkii 26/3/11

It's been a while.

It's Nakajima Saki.

It's been 15 days since the outbreak of the North East Earthquake.

15 days have already passed huh...

The aftershocks are still continuing

we're anxious and asking

Will another big earthquake come?

but however

there are lots of fundraising

and people giving out their supportive voices...

Japan

is so warm like this

I thought.

If a lot of dirt piles up, it'll become a mountain

something like that right?

surely.

If everyone combines all of their powers

something big will come of it.

going through TV right now

to make Japan feel better

there are several people

sending songs

and sending their supportive messages

as for me...

I'm taking part in fundraising and conserving electricity and such...

like this

I couldn't blog but

but in this too

I don't know if this is maybe just a small thing but

I felt, even a little bit, I thought I should cheer up the people reading this blog.

Also

there are probably a lot to be anxious about but

I want you to not forget how to smile.

But

it'll probably hurt so much

to smile in this painful and sad time but

I don't really understand however

I feel that the day we can smile will come if we really smile from our hearts.

I feel to anyone you send a smile too, a lot of smiles will pile up.

I don't know who but

I feel that it'll become the one biggest power!

therefore

shall we smile a lot?

This was written a little all over the place but

I feel I want to with all my might, do whatever I can so that one day, Japan return to be a country full of smiles.

-Nakajima Saki-

-----------------------------

Awww Nakki's so sweet -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment