Saturday 12 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Thanks ♥ Chisato 10/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ありがとう千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ありがとう千聖 画像2Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Thank you very much everyone
for the many comments T~T
It's true that I can't live without everyone (;_;)
I'm glad I have everyone
thanks for saving me all the time
thank you very much!
and I got mail from Maimi-chan and Nakkii
and Mai called me up too ♥
because Airi is doing her best overseas right?
I have great comrades ♥
I love C-ute ♥

Today was the second day with a run through training!
I completely didn't make any mistakes compared to the first time (^ヮ^)v
thank god I practiced a lot at night T~T
I still have a long way to grow!!!
until the end, I'll do my best to catch up to the actors around me ♥
I really love the 1974 team T~T ♥
It'll be within a blink of an eye, the real thing.
I want to do a play that fires up everyone's hearts ^ヮ^ ♥

Today, acting the play together with us
Iwata Haruki-chan returned ♥
her house is near mine so lately, everyday
we've been going home together (^ヮ^)v
Walking home by yourself is lonely so
I'm happy 
we get along ^ヮ^ ♥
she's a girl who's always hyper so
I enjoy being together with her ♥
she's honest 
but also because we both have hayfever *laughs*
picture 1 "Mask Man"
Mask, Taiga Genki-san
lent me her mask because I forgot my mask ♥ヮ♥
thanks to that, I can defend myself from hayfever I feel *laughs* thank you very much!

Tommorow I'll do my best ♥
Baichaako

--------------------------------------------

Aww you do have great friends Chisa 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment