Wednesday 30 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- SHOCK! -Maimi 30/3/11

Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Before, it seems I have no more of the hayfever medicine I take everyday

I got to go to the hospital but

my mum was using the bike so I walked to the hospital

It generally takes around 10 minutes to walk to the hospital

But as I got closer to the hospital, for some odd reason, it seems the hospital was closed XoX;

I was confused so I took out my appointment card to check the time of my appointment

There was another hour to go until I had my checkup in the afternoon >_<;

There was nothing to do near there so I reluctantly ended up going home...^ヮ^;

And after I arrived home, I waited for so and so minutes and once again left the house!!

10 minutes later...

I came and saw the hospital again, I looked around at the entrance for as to why the curtains were still closed... (._.)

"Eh!? What is this!?"
I thought as I walked up to the entrance, on the door, it said: "There are no afternoon appointments today"

Geez I was shocked you know (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

....For the sake of my health and that I've been walking for 40 minutes, I had no choice but to go home...^ヮ^;

It's important to make sure about everything beforehand right?!!

I have to pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!......I say that so many times but.....

I have to pay attention after all XoX;

-------------------------------

Oh Maimi!!!! You're so silly!! You should have your own tv show honestly. Too cute.... though it's actually something I would totally do too.. hehe 10/TEN -Risu

1 comment:

  1. haha tennen much? maimi ^_^"
    thanks for the translates as usual! (^_^)I≡

    ReplyDelete