Thursday 3 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- February -> March -Maimi 1/3/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/2月→3月 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/2月→3月 画像2Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Right!!
From today, we're breaking into March ***

Yesterday was the last day of February
and I went off to an 《i PRESS CAFE》 event together with Mai ♥ ***

(Picture 1)
We had a talk, gesture game and a question corner...

It was a short 30 minutes event but it made me really happy to see the smiles of everyone's faces who came ♪

I think there are a lot of people who didn't come but definitely come at the next opportunity ♥

With this and that
it's been a real quick February...

Speaking of February, several people celebrated my birthday for me

I thought once again that I'm thankful to lots of people ^ヮ^

I want to convey ♥

Speaking about my birthday ***

I will introduce a treasure of mine here ♥

Here!! (picture 1) (she means two =w=)

2 years ago until now
I received these for my 17th birthday from the members, the staff and...from all of the fans

Birthday present ^ヮ^


Unexpectedly, it was during the middle of the fan club bus tour

At the night live's corner, suddenly the members did something different from
the rehearsal XoX;

And then, all of a sudden, the penlights in there were all the 3 members colours

The members and everyone gathered their voice together and sang HAPPY Birthday you know!? ♪ ♥

And the best thing was this!!!!!!

They slowly lowered down a panel where the members and the fans wrote messages to us above our surprised heads (>_<'')(>_<'')(>_<'')(>_<'')

I cried and cried "When the heck did everyone prepare this without us knowing...(T~T)(T~T)(T~T)(T~T)" (♥ヮ♥)♥

And after that, a big big cake appeared on stage

everyone dug into it after the live ♥♥♥

I have a lot of happiness just from the memories ^ヮ^

This panel was so big that it was four partitionings but

this is 1/4 of the picture's big-ness ♥♥♥
(I didn't get it with both ends though)

It's really amazing T~T

I have to do my best more and more when I read these messages, I well up with power ^ヮ^

Yeah ♥ I'll do my best whilst having fun!!

Let's do our best and have fun everyone, from March ok? ♥♥♥♥

-------------------------

Aww that's really sweet... I wonder if it's the same live she's talking about that I'm thinking of!? In one live they surprised them and Maimi and Mai were crying I remember aww 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment