Tuesday 8 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Thank you ♥ Chisato 6/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Thank you千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/Thank you千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Yesterday, I read the comments
everyone wrote to me
I was moved (*v3v)
I love you guys ♥
I'm really saved by you T~T
Always always, thank you ♥

Changing topics
we had the release event
for "Kiss me Aishiteru"
at Yokohama BLITZ ♥
It was fun~ ***
Really thanks (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Because we had a handshake event
I pretty much got POWER
each and every word scorches into my head
somehow, really thank you ♥♥♥
The next time we see each other is
12/3/2011 (Saturday)!!!!
Yamada denki
consumer electronics fair 2011 & the large disposal flea market
in Fukuoka Yahoo! Japan Dome ♥ ( ̄∀ ̄)♥
Definitely come and see ok?

As for me, from tommorow
I'm starting training for my play so
from tommorow I want to concentrate
with all my power on training I feel ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥
Do ma best ♥

I labu chuu Everyone ♥

Baichaako (^ヮ^)v

-------------------------------

That is some long name @_@;; I suppose C-ute fans are into electronics too huh....hahahaha too many old guys! 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment