Thursday 31 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ★ Today ★. Chisato 31/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/★今日★.千聖 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/★今日★.千聖 画像2Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today I had a recording (♥ヮ♥)♥
When I got up this morning, because of hayfever
my nose was blocked and it frustrated me but
one way or another I was fine XoX;
As I thought, there is a huge power to songs ♥
Songs are amazing you know!
I'm grateful to be singing songs

As I finished recording
I had a little bit of time so
I went out with Mai
I say too but
we only ate dinner
it was fun ♥

And~
we had a dress rehearsal with collaboration concert with S/mileage ( ̄∀ ̄)♥
Kya~a ♥♥♥♥
The costumes are too kyuut ♥
I'm somehow into it (゜∇゜);
But but a problem has arisen
I've gained weightttt
What should I do
at the time of AB℃
I have gotten 9kilos fatter now from then
I began a diet ^ヮ^♥
Everyone please look forward to it ♥

And and ♥
I was able to see Morning Musume.-san's Takahashi Ai-san's
photobook that was on sale on the 28th of March
Of course Ai-chan too but the outfits were super cute ^ヮ^
the way she makes her facial expressions are really amazing ^ヮ^ ♥
I really learnt from it (♥ヮ♥)o
Definitely everyone!
Please check it out

Baichaako ^ヮ^ ♥

------------------------------

Chi-chisato..that picture of you with Nakkii is creepyy hehehe kidding 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment