Friday 11 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Sneezing is...(XoX)(XoX) -Maimi 10/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/くしゃみが… 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/くしゃみが… 画像2Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Everyone, are you ok with your hayfever!?

As I thought, isn't hayfever our enemy this year? XoX;

My mum who doesn't have hayfever said to my yesterday: " My eyes are itchy XoX;"

I too, took medicine but even so
I'm still sneezing...(>_<'')===3

The dread of the power of hayfever ^ヮ^;;
Everyone, let's not lose and do our best!!

Yesterday,
I went to watch Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko-chan and Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan act  in an improvisation acting called
"Real Etude Minna no Ie Girl's STAGE"

Before, I watched Morning Musume.-san's
Takahashi Ai-san and Niigaki Risa-san participate in this improvisation acting but

Everytime I watch it, I end up thinking: "That looks hard!!"

But even so, everyone acts out their real everyday lives, it's really amazing!! I thought

At yesterday's play I watched Momo and Miyabi act out when they fight with their dads

I got to know about the two of them's home life ***

Miya's dad acts a little like my mum ^ヮ^

I thought...

It was really fun going to see this ♥ ***

When I met them in the changing rooms, the two of them were considerably nervous ^ヮ^;

(picture 1)

That, that is being nervous!!!!

Because they don't have a script right? ^ヮ^;

It seems they have another performance today so
really, thanks for the hard work, everyone in Berryz Koubou ♥♥♥

Unexpectedly before, there I met with
Shimizu (Berryz Koubou: Shimizu Saki) and Miya -I uploaded a picture with them \(>wo)

(Picture 2)

Right then right then, tommorow let's not lose to hayfever and get over it *** ^ヮ^

-------------------------

O-oh.. I should have listened to what Maimi said on her last post about submitting too early oops..  Oh and I want to see this! I never heard about this before.. 9/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment