Sunday 6 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ ℃ ^ヮ^ (Airi 4/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/℃(あいり 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
It's been a while but (←?)
C-ute gathered together!! (♥ヮ♥)

It's not the fact that it's been an incredibly long time but....
I've been doing activities by myself at the moment
and every single day, when I meet with them, I get that feeling I haven't had in a while of being accustomed to seeing them all the time ^ヮ^

I spoke about things like that with Nakkii too ♥

Right, in that, today
it was a rehearsal for the release event
coming tommorow and the day after ♥ ^ヮ^

It's been a while but we danced~ ♥
Yeah! We're burning ^ヮ^

first of all, I'm looking forward to tommorow ♥

fufufu ♥

In that
at the office
we met with Koharu-chama ♥
it's been a while with Koharu-chama ♥♥♥

As I thought, she seems like a doll ^ヮ^
We didn't have time to talk at ease but
the time we meet
I want to talk about several things ^ヮ^...

She's cute as always *laughs*

The staff often say to us ^ヮ^

"Suzuki-san and Kusumi-san somehow are similiar ^ヮ^"

Like our silhouette and behaviour ♥
Hahah that somehow makes me happy ^ヮ^

Let's do our best together ★

And I have news ^ヮ^
about the announcement of the private showing of
"Keitai Kanojo" and "Black Angels" ♥

Programme: 3rd April (Sunday)

Place
TOHO Cinemas Roppongi hills
(in Keyakizaka complex)

"Keitai Kanojo"
Starts showing at 10:00
Actors appearing on stage
Suzuki Airi (C-ute) Taketomi Kiyoshi,
Baba Tooru, Asato Mari (Supervising)

"BLACK ANGELS"
Starts showing at 12:30
Actors appearing on stage
Ochiai Motoki, Yajima Maimi (C-ute)

We're coming on stage to gree everyone after the screening ^ヮ^

The times for the fan club to go first
3/7 (Monday) 11:00
3/9 (Wednesday) until 12:00 ^ヮ^

Definitely please come and hang out there!! ♥ヮ♥

Well then!
Thanks for the hard work again today ♥

Good night ♥

------------------------------------

Hmm Koharu and Airi... ah I always forget Koharu is around the same age as the kids! But because she was in Morning Musume, she always seems like the much older senpai @w@ 7.5/TEN-Risu

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same as you. I often think of MM as older to Kids but actually some MM are in the same age as Kids. Or think of s\miledge as younger than Kid but they around Risako/Airi age and older than Maimai. Another funny feeling that I though that all MM member are older than me and the truth is, from 5th generation onward they younger than me

    ReplyDelete