Wednesday 9 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- 1974 -Nakkii 7/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/1974っ 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

Unbelievably, it was snowing you know.

But more than that

I'm impatient for 1974.

I was given this great book

at great pains

there is no time!

Ah~

Time! Stop for me!

Whatever I do

I want to do a good play!~

But,

since time can't be stopped for me

I can only do my best with all my might now

Ah~

before my eyes

my pet dog Lemon

is laying back

I'm jealous~

but I wonder if Lemon is bored as a lemon?

Ah, s/he's sleeping.

Uwa~

I feel this laid-back-ness~

N?

It seems s/he woke up after all.

You're bored aren't you?~

Sorry!

Anyway

I'll do my best in 1974 so~

I can sleep 

a little bit~

Everyone too

please do your best to the extreme!

Nn see ya

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------------

Aww poor Lemon. If only we could all do that~ 8/TEN -Risu




No comments:

Post a Comment