Friday 11 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE practice for the graduation ceremony -Mai 9/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 卒業式練習 画像1Otsukareepanman *laughs* ♥
This was really what I wanted to say
for yesterday ↑ but
I made a mistake *laughs*
Well well please look at it for one more day ♥

Today, we took a whole three hours
doing the practice for the graduation ceremony but
you know right, somehow
we haven't gone through it all yet
but we've tried tieing things up together and
it really felt my real things would come out as we exited
and I felt like I was going to cry *laughs*
Iya~~ it's too soon to cry right? *laughs*
But somehow, everyone in the third year sang
and you could say we sang, packed with feelings of gratitude towards our teacher
and the teacher cried for us
aah that's no good (´^`) this is (´^`)(´^`)
I thought.
It wasn't our homeroom teacher but
It was our homeroom teacher from our second year so we had memories#~
I don't want to graduate (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)
I thought once again today

Changing topics
I went to cut Shokora and Maron ♥

Because they were shaggy you know? *laughs*
They seriously became cute ♥♥

As I came home
Ah? I was like (♥ヮ♥)
aren't you guys cute? *laughs* *laughs*

Today, I think I'll show Shokora ♥♥

! The type you can't see because it's dark *laughs*

Shokora geeeeeeeeez ♥♥♥
I loove you (^3^)/ *laughs* *laughs*

Yes yes, excuuuusé moi

I've entered my own little world many times so anyway...........*laughs*

Let's do our best tommorow too ok?
The announcement of the final day tommorow (>_<'')♥
From the hearts of all the students, please wish them luck ♥
How about we enter everyoneeee's happiness in? ~~~ ^ヮ^ ♥

Well then well then bai bai saa

---------------------------------------------

Aww poor Mai Mai! I don't think I could bare it if a teacher I liked was crying ahah~ or I'd probably just go "Awww" oh dear..graduating.. I don't think I want to think about it!! This year has gone by so quick.. 9/TEN-Risu


℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 卒業式練習 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 卒業式練習 画像3

No comments:

Post a Comment