Wednesday 30 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Spring. (Airi ^ヮ^) 30/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/春。(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today's temperature in Tokyo was 16℃
1+ from yesterday ♥♥♥

It was warm ^ヮ^

I thought
It's been a while since it's been like this >w<

Jean jacket ♥

When it's spring, the skirts I wear are different
from the Autumn/Winter ones I use with heavy colours ^ヮ^

I want to buy Spring clothes soon ^ヮ^

As for me,
I like the feeling I get of softness (? howaan?) and clothes that use linen so
I love it the most when the spring clothes lineup comes ♥
It's the time for the Mori Girl to arrive! ♥

Speaking of which
℃-ute 公式ブログ/春。(あいり) 画像2I'm not really just obsessed with spring clothes ^ヮ^
I like autumn clothes too ♥

Fumu fumu. >w<

In that, today
I went to the beauty parlour ^ヮ^

Recently
During the interval of going to my next work
I wasn't able to cut but
today I was able to do a bit ♥

Without changing the length
I went hcanged it with the feeling of like I cut it ^ヮ^

What should I do?

Fumufumu. >w< ♥

Spring.
Various things are beginning in society right ^ヮ^

I'm going up a grade but...

Since it's spring
I want to go through a bit of an image change ^ヮ^
(I don't change a lot though ♥)

I'll be waiting for your thoughts ^ヮ^

I'll do my best tommorow ♥

----------------------------------

Iya... please don't cut your hair too much airi *w*!! and I like the mori girl look ..though I'd never go for that look myself hah 8/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment