Friday 4 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Happy ♪ -Maimi 2/3/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/嬉しいっ 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/嬉しいっ 画像2Hello ☺
It's Maimi

Today is the release of the single V
of the new single "Kiss me Aishiteru" ^ヮ^

Here I have good news ♥

"Kiss me Aishiteru" ranked....

4th on the weekly chart (T-T)

Thank you very much everyone who cheered us on ♥

And we're also really grateful for those who listened to it for us too T~T

I get really happy just thinking that lots of people have heard the song ^ヮ^

Furthermore!!

It's the sale release of the single V but...

the hits on Youtube have crossed over one million hits T~T ♥

Uuu... T~T
I'm so happy you know...

I want those who don't know about C-ute, to have had a little bit of an interest in us

I want to live up to no less than the expectations of those who support us have!!!!!!

I somewhat do nothing but give in a yell daily but

I'll try to properly show that to you guys!!
Advance advance~

Somehow, please continue to cheer on C-ute  ♥

Right, changing subjects,

Yesterday, it's been such a long time but
I met with Kusumi Koharu-chan ^ヮ^ ♥

For a moment, I didn't know who it was when I saw her from her behind ;D'

But when she spoke, she completely hasn't changed ♥♥♥

Since we took a picture together, I put it up

(Picture 1) a 2 shot with Koharu ;) ♥

And ***
Yesterday, I had work together with Mano Erina-chan so

I took a picture with Mano-chan v(^ヮ^)

(Picture 2) From the left: me, Chisato and Mano-chan and Nakkii (^ヮ^)v

Whenever Mano-chan has her fringe up, it feels like she's my older sister ♥♥♥

Mano-chan will become 20 next month ******

Hyaa!!!!
An adult ***

It's been a while but yesterday several people gathered ♥

After this, today I'm waiting for something I really look forward to ^ヮ^ ♥

Well then
I'll be off working and having fun

--------------------------------

Oo 4th in the weekly chart well done~ 7/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment