Sunday 6 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Complete~ -Nakkii 4/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/揃った~ 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today

the 5 members of C-ute gathered~

On top of that,

it's been a while but we danced~

It feels good to dance with five people right?

When everyone shows up and gathers

I get excited like: they're hereee!

But you know right~

I get a little anxious~

tommorow

we have the rehearsals for the commemoratory event for the release of "Kiss Me Aishiteru" but

I'm panicking!

I have to do my best

for the sake of the people come

Yeah.

An event that we haven't had for a while.

Fight on~

After the rehearsals finished

everyone was talking with

Wa~ and Kya~

about Hawaii

We're together again tommorow

I want to talk a lot I feel

Ah~

Crap, my muscles will probably ache~

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------------

Aww yeah it has been a while huh? 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment