Thursday 3 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ It's cold isnt it? (Airi ^ヮ^) 1/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/さむいね。(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/さむいね。(あいり) 画像2Yaho!
It's Suzuki Airi ♥

Today I had a photoshoot
at a cold place ♥

I've been to this place on a school trip in elementary school but

I wonder if it was because it was raining?
it was pretty cold in Niigata ^ヮ^ ♥

I feel it got a little colder in Niigata ♥ヮ♥ ♥

If I don't think it's cold
it won't be cold ♥♥♥

.......no, that's a lie. *laughs*

I had a little bit of an allergic reaction to the pollen but >w<

I'll do my best until the end too ♥

The climax of today is after this ♥♥♥

Let's concentrate ♥♥♥(♥ヮ♥)

When it's cold
there's something my dogs want to do without fail....

they like to imitate the engine of a cargo car? ♥ :> (<- ??)

The material I could use from their breath being white <- ♥

I did it from this morning, today ^ヮ^ ♥

I'll do my best as I'm aided by hokaron ♥ (a body warmer)

Well then
I'll be off to my photoshoot ^ヮ^ ♥

----------------------------------

Ah sorry I didn't really understand the bit about her dogs? I'm assuming it's so cold that their breath is white? 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment