Monday 7 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Event -Mai 6/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE イベント 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE イベント 画像1Otsukareeraisu

Today was the releave even for "Kiss me Aishiteru" in Oosaka ♥ Puff puff

Serioouuusly
it was fuun~~
Those who came,
thank you very much

it's been a while since I did lives ^ヮ^ ♥♥
Really, as I thought,
I like lives~ :3 ♥♥
I loooooooove it (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
I was waiting for this!!!!!!
was how I felt~~

Also, I really loved the atmosphere in Oosaka~(^o^ゞ

It was all fun ♥

But it was the first showing you could say too
I was thumping as I was nervous *laughs*

Aah it was seriously fun ♥
Seriously, the time that lapsed
was quickly you know!!! ^ヮ^

Well, that kind of problem right? (´^`)♥
the problem was that it was fun you know?~ ;D ♥

I went home on the bullet train with Nacchan ♥♥

Nacchan practiced for 1974 (´^`)b
I have great respect for Nacchan

Nacchan!!!!
Have the power to continue onwards!~~^ヮ^♥*laughs*

Well I haev to do my best myself

right?

My clothes today ♥♥
This is my favourite cardigan ♥♥♥
Lately I've liked this more than Saafu ♥

Well then well then I look forward to tommorow (^o^ゞ

Anyway, I'm sleep :3 ★ *laughs*

Bai bai saa ♥

----------------------

Wah Mai looks cute~ 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment