Tuesday 29 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Cooking. (Airi) 29/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/料理とかって。(あいり) 画像1
 Helllo ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

It's a nice and warm day.
At long last, it's spring right? ^ヮ^

Today I had a rehearsal ^ヮ^

Today was a rehearsal together with S/mileage ^ヮ^

At long last ehh
I felt once again ^ヮ^

Everyone gave in their effort!

It's somewhat fresh for C-ute members to sing this song!! ♪

it somehow made me think that ♥

Ah....

I danced a lot so
I became hungry. ^ヮ^ ♥

Ah speaking of which right.
This morning I tried cooking Eringi with butter and soy sauce!! ^ヮ^

It was delicious~ ♥

The me who's not used to cooking.

When I do it once a while, it seems that I'll surely try experimenting ^ヮ^;

Lately, Mai-chan said she's been cooking too so

I thought, I have to do it too! ^ヮ^

I do that once in a while

However!
I feel like something small so

I measure by sight

I'm bad at that ^ヮ^;

I generally don't understand.

I have to study cooking too ^ヮ^

So with that
After spring, it'll be the Suzuki Airi in her 2nd year of highschool...

I want to grow little by little I feel >w<

As for the picture
It's a turtle melon bread I found earlier ♥

I'll do my best tommorow ^ヮ^

-----------------------------------------

Ah I need to learn how to cook too.. and omgosh... turtle melon bread O~O *hungry* yummy.....

Speaking of food!
Apparently Airi is in a new Pizza-la CM? http://www.pizza-la.co.jp/Cm/cm22.wmv Well no doubt I haven't seen this before but this must have been shot the first time they did the adverts right? It looks like...... but ahhhhh Airi you're so cute with all your expressions kya~ oh but actually I mainly love the pizza-la adverts because the commentator dude is funny. Cheddar Chiizu! Hahahaha! Oh and pokemon advertising pizza-la? that kinda puts me off cause I swear I saw sausages on a pizza and then there's Tepig....awkwarddddd 9/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment