Thursday 10 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Sanokukai -Mai 8/3/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 三送会 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 三送会 画像2Otsukareepannachan ♥♥ *laughs*

Well well, once in a while
there's a ball that changes speed right?~~^ヮ^ ★ *laughs*

Today was hot right?!!

Btw, right, today right
I had the Sanokukai ♥
The sanokukai is the well assembly to send off the third years but
all of the enrolled students put on a play for us
and they also put on a slideshow for these three years, it was seriously nostalgic
I'm graduating eh?~~~
Slowly my real feelings are coming (T~T)(T~T)(T~T)(T~T)(T~T)(T~T).

Even so, somehow,
there was a picture of me from my first year *laughs*
it was embarassing *laughs*
Everyone completely has not changed even now *laughs*
Everyone was cute (^ヮ^)v *laughs*

And right, school ended early so
I ate lunch with Mama and my big sister ♥
I relaxed and had an afternoon nap for two hours *laughs*
I can't sleep yet but
well well, I'll oversleep right~? *laughs* if that's so
I'll take 2 hours *laughs*
Mama came and woke me up
Thnx *laughs*

Everyone, yesterday, told me lots and
I listened to your memories of middle school
thank you very much for that
they seem pretty fun *laughs* ♥
I too will have fun without any regrets (^o^)/

Also, this is a bit late but
my cousin's mama
gave me this kind of CD
I said I couldn't sleep so she gave me this  (^o^ゞ
thank you!
I'll listen to it as I sleep today *laughs*

Well then well then, bai bai saa (^3^)/

-------------------------------------

Aww Mai you shouldn't be embarassed! You're an idol after all..haha 8/TEN-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment