Friday 4 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Hello! Channel -Mai 2/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE ハロー!チャンネル 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE ハロー!チャンネル 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥♥

Today is, yeah
will the night be cold I wonder?
Well I want it to hurry up
and be spring already (^o^)/

Also, today
I had practice for my
graduation ceremony~~
It was seriously cold-su
somehow you know, since yesterday was cold
I learnt that for today, I should bring Hokaron ♥ (Body warmers)
Yeah well well as expected!!!!!
it was completely colder than yesterday!!!
I learnt, I learnt *laughs* *laughs*

Also, I was able to have a photoshoot
with these four members for Hello! Channel!
★Berryz Koubou's Maasa-chan
★S/mileage's Yuuka-chan
★Morning Musume.'s Sayashi-chan
and I appeared in it ♥
I can't speak about what was in it but
I was with members I didn't expect to be with but
it was fun and we spoke a loooot (^o^)/
Especially with Sayashi-chan you know?
I got along with her as a fellow AB blood type ♥
Her personality is like she can empathise with people *laughs*
I already have Maasa-chan as a mailing friend but ♥♥♥
I haven't added Sayashi-chan and Yuuka-chan sooo
we've become mailing friends~ (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

The photoshoot was really fun ♥

Also, today's clothes ♥♥♥

Let's do our best tommorow too!!
Well then well then bai bai saa ♥

-------------------------------

Clever Mai Mai haha 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment