Friday 11 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Third day (Airi ^ヮ^) 9/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/3日目(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/3日目(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I used my physical strength...^ヮ^ ♥
There were a lot of shots of me coming in contact with water
it was fun ♥ ^ヮ^

But to feel this tired
it somehow feels good!! (♥ヮ♥)♥ *laughs*

I'm having fun completing this ♥♥♥

Iyaa, really
I like the place I'm at~ ♥♥

Love it~ ♥♥♥
I want to stay here longer!~ T~T ♥

I'll have fun with my remaining time ♥ ^ヮ^

As for the picture
1.  I received a welcome drink from the scene today ♥
Juicer with lemon grass.
2. It's finished with adding Sprite! ♥ ^ヮ^

Eaaasy! ♥ヮ♥

I'll make it when I return to Japan ♥

Today
I had dinner at an Italian shop ♥

It was niiice ♥

See you tommorow! ♥♥♥

--------------------------------

Oishii? No no.. it's BUONO! right? =w= oh dear. Anyway apparently she's at Guam? Thanks for the info~ -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment