Wednesday 9 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE snow, yuki! YUKI! -Mai 7/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE ゆき!雪!YUKI! 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE ゆき!雪!YUKI! 画像1Otsukareeraisu (♥ヮ♥)v

Today right, unbelieveably it snowed~~
It was serious: "Hey, wait a second!" moment, you know? *laughs*
Honestly, what should we do? *laughs*

Today's the last day of the baseball tournament~~ (>_<'')(>_<'')(>_<'')!!
Only if it's snowing or raining this happens
Boys: Soccer
Girls: Basketball
but even so~~ </3
Unbelievably we did dodgeball (-3-) *depressed*
Well one way or another
I had fun you know? ♥ *laughs*
On top of that, Mai's class
the guys and the girls had an overall victory ♥
It was really fun (^o^)/

Yayyy we did it~~~

Also, we had the last school lunch~~~~~~~~
Kyaa it went by with a blink of an eye (>_<'')!
Geez could I not eat? </3
Eeh somehow
I dislike how my real feelings haven't arrived yet~~~ (XoX)(XoX)
Everyone, what is your favourite memory? ♥

Aah, geez
hanging my head m(_ _)m
Everyone, create some memories ok? (^^)d

today I had work with Maimi-chan
I took a picture! ^ヮ^

My clothes today

Well then well then, tommorow
let's do our best ♥♥

Bai bai saa (^^)d

--------------------------------

Oooo I love dodgeball!! I miss playing sports =3= but I played table tennis today hehe~ Maimai you'll mis it too once you leave school!! 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment