Wednesday 30 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- I ♥ Soccer. Chisato 30/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/I.千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Everyone, did you see it yesterday!? For the sake of all of the victims of the disaster, in that area, the soccer players came and played this amazing match for them ♥

They had a charity match for the reconstruction aid for the North East area Pacific Ocean sea earthquake
Do your best Japan!
SAMURAI BLUE (Japanese) VS J League TEAM AS ONE

It was a really wonderful match

Of course I was supporting the Japan representatives (>w<)v
Papa and Mama were cheering on the J League representatives!

But~ I only know of everyone in J League so
throughout the game I cheered on both teams ♥

The player Endou's free kick shot (♥ヮ♥)♥
I felt like: Kya~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ^ヮ^

And and the player Okazaki's beautiful shot ♥
As expected of him >w<

And and and ♥♥
it really excited me when KAZU-san was about to shoot!
I was glad to see KAZU's dance ♥

It seems the money raised from this soccre match
will gather up and be donated and sent off to the area of the disaster!!!
The feelings of the soccer players are really warm ^ヮ^
I love soccer ♥♥♥

I love this kind of Japan ♥

Baichaako

----------------------------------

Awww sounds wonderful : D 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment