Monday 28 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Good evening -Mai 28/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/こんばんわ 画像1It's Mai
Today we had the collaboration with S/mileage concert rehearsal

It's been a while since I've danced, all of my physical strength disappeared T~T I have to get more strength.....

Also, it's been a while since I've seen C-ute too
it gave me a peace of mind ^ヮ^

I'm glad that everyone in C-ute is safe ♥

Thank you everyone for the comments!

And I was able to graduate peacefully!
This time there were people who weren't able to graduate
so I was thankful I was able to graduate I thought
and I want to be grateful for that.

Teachers, my friends, thank you very much T~T ♥

----------------------------------

No Otsukareeraisu? and aww congrats on graduating MaiMai! All grown up now aww -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment