Saturday 5 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Finish! (Airi ^ヮ^) 3/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/終わりっ!(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

A photoshoot extended over 6 days
has finished safely ♥

It was an incredibly fun scene ^ヮ^

I can't talk about my thoughts in detail so >_< ♥
Once I can talk about it, I'll be sure to write about this and that ok? ♥ ^ヮ^

And
I read everyone's comments yesterday (・ω・♥)

You wrote about the things you like about me
and you properly identified those parts
it gave me great POWER ^ヮ^!!

Thank you very much ♥

Sorry I'm looking at you guys from above >_< it seems! T~T;

I'm me because of everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

There are lots of things I don't understand about myself so please build up these inspections for me ^ヮ^ ♥

You've really helped me ^ヮ^ ♥

Really, thank you ♥

I just returned home now ♥♥♥

I went into the bath at ease
I'll do my best tommorow ♥

How long will we still be cold huh....
It's an upfront battle with
pollen and the cold! ♥ *laughs*

So with that
Everyone in the world!
Thanks for the hard work ^ヮ^ ♥

Those with tax return too
do your best! *laughs*

Good night ♥

----------------------------------

Hahaha Tax return people... thanks for the hard work for you too Airi!! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment