Wednesday 9 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Everyooone!! -Maimi 7/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/みなさーん 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/みなさーん 画像1Good evening ★=
It's Maimi

Yesterday
we finished all 6 performances
of the release event for the new single "Kiss me Aishiteru" but

it's been a while since we had an event with five members gathered and

it makes me really happy to have people come and participate for us ^ヮ^ ♥

I received a lot of happiness from everyone's smiles!

I think there a lot of people who didn't come to the event but

did we properly send out C-ute's power from the event place!!?? *** ^ヮ^

Ahh *** I ended up wanting to hurry up and do a concert ♥♥♥

But but, before that!!
We have the Yamada Denki event in Fukuoda on the 12th ^ヮ^ ♪

I look forward to the Yamada Denki event ♥ヮ♥

Also, one more thing ***

I'm going to the special event

for "Keitai Kanojo" Airi is starring in
and I'm starring in "Black Angels" but

from today, let's commence the events ^ヮ^

Yesterday, the two of streamed the announcement we recorded on the Pocket Morning site ^ヮ^ ♥

On the very day of the event
it seems we'll hear about and episode of Airi's photoshoot so I look forward to it

of course, I'm talking too but ^ヮ^

I'm excited for what kind of event it will be ♥

Those who have kind, definitely please come ♥

Furthermore
Up on iTunes there are Hello! Project songs sang by several of the members

it's called "Hello! Cover" but on the 23rd of March I'm singing Melon Kinenbi's "Kosui" so

definitely please check it out ^ヮ^ ***

And!!

we've made a fan page on Facebook for C-ute ***

http://www.facebook.com/Cute.Official

Check this out too everyone and please treat us well ^ヮ^

Wawawa

Today it ended up only being about news but

thanks for reading ♥ ^ヮ^

Today was cold but
everyone, stay warm and don't catch a cold....ok? ♥

Well then, see you at tommorow's update ;D ***

---------------------

Ahhhhh yess! they have their own facebook page! you know what that means everyone? YEAH! Spread the word of RisusaTEN! Woo wooo~ oh and apparently Nakkii didn't like Chisa's Massara blue jeans dancing because she thought she could have done better ahahh xD; it's surprising that it's in English though! 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment