Thursday 31 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Spring hair (Airi ^ヮ^) 31/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/春髪(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/春髪(あいり) 画像2Hello ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Somehow or another today felt like
I knew that spring has come ^ヮ^ ♥

According to what I've been told
the Yasukuni shrine's cherry blossoms
have begun to bloom a little ♥

I wonder if it'll soon be nice and warm daily~♥

In that, I'm on my break at the moment...
After I'm eating dinner with Maimi-chan ♥

Before I went to work
I went shopping a little with my mum ^ヮ^

I bought a cute hat ^ヮ^

I want to hurry up and use it ♥...

Ah and you know right!

They're yesterdays pictures but

the first picture was before I cut it ^ヮ^
the second was after I cut it ♥
I failed to explain that sorry >_<'''

And, today
I had time so
I did the styling the beauty stylist taught me yesterday ♥

with the straightener ^ヮ^

There are 3 layers she gave me and my three layers are long too ^ヮ^

1. Long
2. A bit short
3. Like a bob

Split it at the back ♥

It seems I'm excited for spring~ ♥

Ahh, I'm hungry~ ^ヮ^ ♥

................Eh.
In tokyo,
it seems the rain just stopped raining!! ^ヮ^

Lucky ♥

Maimi-chan, I wonder if it's stopped for you yet? ^ヮ^

I'll do my best tommorow too ^ヮ^

---------------------------------

Ahh that's cutee 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment