Monday 7 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Love ya ♥ x just barely x Chisato 5/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/好きやねんっ×ギリギリ×千聖 画像1Good evening everyone >w< ♥

Today we had the release event
at Nanba Hatch for "Kiss me Aishiteru" ♥ヮ♥
It was fun~ ♥
Isn't 3 performances short!???
I thought  (;・ω・;)
I really feel happiness
Thank you very much
I spoke Oosaka ben kyun~ ♥ヮ♥ ♥ ^ヮ^ I'm jealous of their dialect
And everyone in Oosaka
was extremely vigorous ♥ヮ♥
I was happy ♥♥♥♥♥
I want to go to Oosaka again ^ヮ^ ♥
Thank you very much!!!

Tommorow is Yokohama ♥♥♥
Is everyone coming?
Let's enjoy it (♥ヮ♥)o

and and~
we just barely made the number of comments *laughs*
Somehow, everyone and everyone
has gained a habit of giving me comments everyday!
that makes me happy~
I feel but >_<
everyone has a lot of other things to do right? (>w<)o
From today, stop being a volunteer! (<-??)
Thank you very much!

And,
those who always give me comments
thank you very much m(_ _)m
I'll properly read it tommorow ♥

Well then baichaako ♥

-------------------------

Aww I wish I could help out for you  Chisa! 7.5/TEN-Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/好きやねんっ×ギリギリ×千聖 画像2

No comments:

Post a Comment