Tuesday 29 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ^ヮ^ ♥ Chisato 29/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/千聖 画像1Good evening everyone
It's Okai Chisato ♥

From today
I feel I want to write a bright blog post!
I'll be happy if you get a little bit of a warm feeling after reading this post

Today
As I rode the train, they were having no electricity ^ヮ^ ♥ We must conserve a lot of electricity!!!

Changing topics,
today we had the rehearsal for the collaboration concert with S/mileage ♥ヮ♥
It's a secret as to what songs we sang but Maeda Yuuka-chan's voice
is incredibly cute, it healed me ^ヮ^ ♥
That voice is amazing you know? ♥
I'm jealous ♥
I want to hear it always ^ヮ^

Alsoooo!
S/mileage songs are pretty exhausting with the movements
Oogawa-chan is unexpectedly the same age as me...(;_;)
I have to work out you know (>w<)o
How to do so~? ♥
Those who are coming to see it,
please workout beforehand ok? ;D
I look forward to it ♥

I'll do my best! ♥

Baichaako (>_<)/

----------------------------------

Oohhh C-ute..you guys sound like grannies compared to S/mileage...haha! And yeah Yuuka's voice is pretty cute but I always thought Kanon's was cuter.. well they're both cute really! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment