Thursday 10 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- The supermarket lately is... -Maimi 8/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/最近のスーパーは… 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/最近のスーパーは… 画像2Hello ☺
It's Maimi

It was snowing yesterday but even so

today is good weather right? ^ヮ^ ☺

I'm listening to the upcoming
album, releasing on the 23rd of March
"Chou WONDERFUL! 6"

By the way, at the moment,
I'm playing "Campus life~ Umarete Kite Yokatta~" ^ヮ^ ♪

Right then...what will I listen to after I finish this post? ^ヮ^!?

Everyone too, please make a guess from this ok? ;D

1. Chou WANDERFUL!  (Wonderful?)
2. Midnight Temptation
3. Kiss me Aishiteru
4. Iza! Susume! Steady go!
5. Rururururu
6. Wakeretakunai...
7. Aitai Lonely Christmas
8. Circle
9. Dance de Bakoon!
10. Saban hoomu san ryou me
11. Campus life~ Umarete Kite Yokatta~

By the way, I....

Yeaah...Right...

One ticket for "Rururururu"!!

...I wonder if you know what I'm talking about ^ヮ^;

Ah!! I'll upload a picture from the time of the photoshoot for the jacket making ^ヮ^

(Picture 1) This time, everyone has a pony tail with silver outfits ***

Right then, let's break into the real issue at hand ^ヮ^

Yesterday I had work with Mai but ♥ (Picture 2)

I went to buy food after I finished work at the supermarket

I was in charge of holding the basket but ^ヮ^v

The supermarket these days are amazing ♪

I think there's a lot of people who know about it but

I can check out my bill by scanning the bar codes myself (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

The mini blog I post in little bits on, I read the comments but

somehow it seems it's called a "self-checkout" φ(..)

Before I went shopping, I did the photoshoot
for the magazine project "Hello! Channel"

and I did work as a patissier so ♥

for the sake of practicing at home
I bought the ingredients for roll cake

I went to go pay and
there were so many self checkout stands lined up, it surprised me Σ(゜д゜;)

My mum and I were like: "What is this!? We can do it ourselves!?"
we funnily did our best *laughs*

During it, we couldn't hear the "bing"!

so we called the person in charge with the button to call them

"It's easy to do it with typing it with your hand isn't it!?~ ^ヮ^" I thought

and...

I admire that "bing"!!, if I had a part time job, it seems I would do work at the registers ♥

there was a time I thought that you know? ^ヮ^

Unbelievably, we're in a period where anyone can do it right? O(≧▽≦)O

Only that...if I think about it more, there'll be difficult times but ^ヮ^;

as we finished the checkout and headed towards the exit

...there were properly normal checkouts XoX!!!!!!

We said: "Ahh...there's the normal checkouts eh?...thank god they have these right?...we ended up spending too much time didn't we?..."

Well, from now this kind of era is coming!! so with that, you can experience anything ♪ ^ヮ^

Right then right then, can I safely make my roll cake!?

Please hope it does v(^ヮ^)

Yes!! This post will end soon but...

Just now, "Midnight Temptation" was playing ^ヮ^;;;

That's too bad ^ヮ^; I got it wrong

Did everyone get it!? ;)

Well then, let's do our best and have fun in the afternoon ♥

---------------------------

Ahh! Yess~ I knew it was Midnight Temptation ohoh @ヮ@ and awwww Maimi you're so cute! or maybe it just varies between different countries but... surely you should know about self checkouts now!? it's been around for at least a good 4 years I swear.. 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment