Saturday 5 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Maimi-chan -Mai 3/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE まいみちゃん 画像1
Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today right, finally
Hagiwara Mai's hayfever has arrived too!!!!
I thought.
You see, my nose is dribbling,
I'm coughing, my eyes are itchy
and I sneeze out too you know *laughs*

But somehow, when did I get cured
when I got home? If I think about it carefully
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE まいみちゃん 画像2it's when I was away from weeds today (-3-)(-3-)
Mai is no good with zugi and weeds so to that extent
I become this and that *laughs* Iya~ but it was painful
(´^`)(´^`)(´^`)
Really!!!!!!

Chisato and such seem to have it bad with hayfever right? (>_<''') (>_<''') (>_<''')
Are you ok~~~?
I feel the same so
I'm extremely worried for you.

Today I was able to appear on
bayfm "ON8" with Maimi-chan ♥
Lately I've been able to appear on radios a lot ♥
I'm thankful (^o^)/
Also, I'm with Maimi-chan a lot right? ♥♥♥♥♥
It's been fun lately that I get to talk to Maimi-chan about several things ♥
"ON8" was really fun and I like "ON8" after all ^ヮ^ ♥

Thank you ♥

My clothes today ♥♥♥
My trousers below are my favourite (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
Though it's different, you can do a lot in it
on top of that, kumatan is cute ♥♥♥♥

Let's do our best tommorow (^o^)/
Well then well then bai bai saa

-----------------------------------

Wah so...the whole of C-ute have pollen allergies =w=;; bad times. Just translating this made my eyes itchy ah 7.5/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment