Wednesday 9 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Happy Life ♥ 1000 troubleships -Chisato 7/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Happy Life千苦労 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Yesterday was funn ^ヮ^ ♥
As I thought, I love singing and dancing ^ヮ^ ♥
And more than that, I get happy
when I meet everyone ♥
Somehow, yesterday's feelings of fun has
flooded into another day of today's feelings ( ̄0 ̄)v ♥
And when I read your comments
I get a feeling of happiness once again >_< ♥
Thanks

Yesterday,
so since the event finished
Just as I got home now
℃-ute 公式ブログ/Happy Life千苦労 画像2I perfectly concentrated on
reading the script of "1974"!
And I remembered it ♥
But...
due to sweatiness, I didn't have the power to concentrate
and I finished in around 2 and a half hours </3
In the morning, I'll wake up early and practice!
I thought so
Anyway I woke up in the morning
I woke up...XoX
uneasily...
Uwaa~ I'm bad in the mornings
Are there people with waking up in the mornings
as their strong point!?
You over there!!!!!!!!!
Good in the mornings?
If you are then could you give me advice? m(_ _)m
By the way
It's surely impossible for me to sleep early ('x');
Please ☺

Today, finally... finally...
we went through rehearsals XoX
My feelings now
(;∇;)/~~ ← are something like that ☺

But but but,
the me who is so impatient
I don't hate it? ← Eh? *laughs*
It's really difficult being so busy but
I feel really happy ♥
I shouldn't be able to grasp this happiness
without hardships right?!!!
With great effort, after we go through hardships
you'll feel the feeling of achievement right!? ^ヮ^
Since I'm on break, it's not necessary for me~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Happiness ♥ Happiness ♥

Everyone★
Let's live now with all our strength ♥

Baichaako ♥

Picture "I have no eye power from hayfever~ XoX"
Picture "C-ute love ♥ I love ya!"

----------------------------------------

I don't think I'm a morning person either.. if I wake up too early I get dizzy and sick pretty easily @~@' 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment