Tuesday 1 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Fight!! Yajima ^ヮ^ -Maimi 27/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/戦え矢島 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi

Those who hayfever!!
Are you ok!?!?

It seems there is a lot of pollen floating around isn't it (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

This year I thought up a way to counter-act hayfever...
I told people that "I don't have hayfever!!" but...

that ended within one day ^ヮ^;

My eyes are pretty itchy at the moment (>_<'');

It wasn't itchy on that warm day, the day before yesterday but even so...T~T

If I rub my eyes, they swell up so I have to bear and endure with the itchiness o(>_<'')

Let's do our best together, those with hayfever!!

Right then right then
yesterday too

I had sword fighting training for
the coming play in May's
"Ran 2011-New Version-"

I have several challenges for myself!!
Surely they'll pile up so much in the training that I think even more will come out!!

However, as there a lot of people who teaches me

I get to be in a place where
I can give out my voice with all my might and I can move about so

I'll clear each and every thing towards the real thing!!

I want to do a play that can show people

I'm glad everyone came!!

I'll do my best (`・ω´・)b

Ah!! After that, today's picture
is with Chisato yesterday
after appearing at the live broadcast of NACK5's "HIT THE TOWN"
we had dinner together ^ヮ^

Well then, everyone ♥ From the afternoon let's do our best while having fun (^ヮ^)o

-----------------------------------------

Hayfeever... saite... 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment