Tuesday 1 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Movie appreciation (Airi ^ヮ^) 27/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/映像鑑賞(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today is my rest from doing a shoot ♥
It's been a while but I slept a lot~ ♥

I'm completely refreshed!

( ・ω・)<(That's right!)

.................yes
thank you very much ♥ *laughs*

Iyaa, I've been in perfect form lately ^ヮ^
Puns!!

I had one at the place of the photoshoot ^ヮ^

Right, in that, today
I finally watched it!! (♥ヮ♥)

"Keitai Kanojo"
"Black Angels"

....!! ♥ヮ♥

Iya...I was reading the thoughts
Maimi-chan wrote she had before so...
I was excited as to what kind of feeling I'd have but >w<;

Anyway, I saw it for myself...

Ahh, ah it was like that at that time eh?
and
this scene,
we took this first~ ^ヮ^
and
I considered, if I did it this way more it'd be better
I couldn't watch it objectively (-3-);

Ahh, I want you to be able to hurry up and check it T~T
I want to hear your opinions on it~ ^ヮ^ ♥

After that, in "Black Angels"

Maimi-chan is amazing! (♥ヮ♥)
As I thought, she's a real senior to me
with her acting face....^ヮ^;

She was so cool I'm dumbfounded...

Next time we watch it together, I want to swap
our own impressions of it in detail with each other ♥♥♥

And right,
they were broadcasting
the filming of Utada Hikaru-san's live ♥
I had my mum record it
I watched it today ♥♥♥

Aah, it was amazing after all ^ヮ^
A long time ago, I sang her songs a lot
it was Utada Hikaru-san's last live so
I absolutely wanted to see it ^ヮ^

I was moved......

My mum was too...♥

Something or another
I guess I was able to absorb it all in

Utada Hikaru-san said it too but
it really was a live with feelings of love ^ヮ^

It was a dream since I was little
to become just like that
I guess I really feel like that once again.

it let my heart sing T~T ♥

I wanted to go see it~ (T~T;) ♥

Really,
out of all of the many artists I want to go see,
I only want to see SPEED-san first >_< ♥

Though it was as a filming
I'm glad I got to watch it at ease ♥

I learnt from it ♥...

The power from playing the different kinds of instuments
was so amazing! ♥

Being able to listen to each and every instrument's sounds
is so nice to my ears ♥

I thought it was an amazing atmosphere. ^ヮ^

I watched "Keitai Kanojo"
and "Black Angels" today but unexpectedly
when I was watching them, Utada Hikaru-san's live was being aired ♥

Repeat.

If she makes a comeback,
I'll absolutely go to watch it!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

As I thought,
I love songs ♥

Because I always sing right!?

This is where I've gone to settle into right!? ♥

Everyone,
from here on...I want you to be able to warmly
watch over me ♥

Yeah.
It seems today
it's been a serious day for some reason
I quite like it ^ヮ^

I talked about several things with my mum too you know ♥ ^ヮ^

Do our best.
Everyone too,
In a kind of unexpected moment
I looked back and returned to the origin of what I love
Somehow, when I make time
to think about things seriously
I probably can see hope and a bit of reassurance in my heart ^ヮ^ ♥...

I'll do my best tommorow too ♥

Me today,
I was completely fresh-faced today ♥
It's been a while. *laughs*

I'm always like that in my house *laughs*

it's been a calm day...

It's good to have a kind of day like this right? ^ヮ^ ♥

-------------------------------------

Ahh it's nice to think about to origins as to why you like something every now and then.. to remmeber who you are.. oh and.. Airi with no makeup is still pretty ahah~ 9/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment