Tuesday 1 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Shibuya -Mai 27/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 渋谷 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 渋谷 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 渋谷 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today was warm wasn't it?
If it was like that all the time, that'd be great ♥ *laughs*

Today I hung out with my friend in Shibuya ♥
Iya~ it was fun (^o^)/

We went karaoke and ate lunch~
yeah.
we did nothing but eat eh *laughs*

but the time we took
to talk went by too quickly *laughs*
But it was seriously fun ♥♥

I'm thankful
let's hang out again :3 ★

Lately I've been step by step
being able to sleep I'm glad
even so you know
I couldn't sleep so much yesterday that
I didn't get enough *laughs*
somehow right, I end up waking up
after 2 hours have gone, I seriously
didn't notice when I fell asleep

Well, today
I'll be able to sleep *laughs*

My clothes today ♥♥♥

Btw right, once a week
I'll to drink soymilk!!!!! ♥
recently,
I dislike it a little bit so *laughs*
so I tried to change my taste *laughs*
Well I'll do my best once a week (^^)d

From tommorow is Monday (♥ヮ♥)♥
Yeah, I only have a little bit of school left
I'll have more fun (^o^)/
please do your best, those with work (^o^)/
Students, let's do our best too ^ヮ^ ♥

Bai bai saa

-------------------------------

Ahh her soymilk. Do your best with that Mai Mai! 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment