Tuesday 1 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's Nakajima~. -Nakkii 27/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマで~す。 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today I had training for 1974~

Btw

the weather is nice today isn't it?

But even so~

As like me

I ended up wearing

plenty of winter clothes.

But,

that's ok because it's cold at night right?

N?

In spring, the nights are warm huh?

Ah~ that's a shame.

I didn't remember that.

It's just that

Last year

no matter what, I wanted to wear spring clothes

probably,

around in this time,

so I feel, I endured the cold.

Hahaha.

You did your best, me

Well,

it's cold!~

I remembered so that's ok right?

Eh?

Is that too late?

Well,

that's me.

Hahaha.

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------------

Ahah.. you wanted to wear spring clothes so much that you even tricked your body not to be cold huh 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment