Wednesday 2 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- KAN-san's live ♪ -Maimi 28/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/KANさんのライブ 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

The last day of February this year has gone by with a blink of an eye T~T;

Everyone, let's pass through with no regrets ok? ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Right then, yesterday
I went to see KAN-san's live
"Hikigatari Battari #13"

I had work before so I didn't make it in time for the opening and went in at the middle of the performance!!

But even so, I had plenty of fun!! ***

Just now, the me who's been saying "One day I'll show everyone~" playing the piano,
received quite a bit of encouragement!!

the piano accompanying KAN-san had a really nice sound that was so comforting...

Occasionally, I play into such a complex phrase I think: "How does my fingering go (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)"...

Over there, I really ended up being lost in his singing voice and making my heart float

The problem is for me at the moment, for some reason, when I give it my all iin I playing the piano along with the song, it sounds weird ^ヮ^

Just practice!! is the solution right?

And I was captivated by KAN-san's talking!!!!

...Could I say, everyone there thought the same too?

I could hear the voice from the seat next to me too say:
"Uwa this is really fun~!!!!"

To be able to have people enjoy themselves this much in such a limited time..

is really amazing!!!!!!
I thought ***

In actuality, I was smiling too much and I even cried ^ヮ^;;

KAN-san's live's warm atmosphere really wrapped my whole body with warmth

I could watch over the guest seats from where I was watching and I noticed everyone's smiles ^ヮ^

And one more thing I thought of!!

During the talk, me and everyone there laughed to "Why is it that this funny "pon pon pon pon" word has come out "

At that moment, everyone was drawn into the music world as the music began you know...^ヮ^

Iyaa...That was amazing...I thought once again that as I saw KAN-san's live this time

I want you guys to enjoy another live from us from your hearts like that!!

Because of that, we still have to do our best more and more for several other things

I thought too ^ヮ^

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll do our best

Right!! I'll go out with a yell from the end of February

Immediately, I'll go have fun do my best
since I have an event with Mai for 《i PRESS CAFE》 ♥

Well then everyone,  have an amazing day~ ^ヮ^

-----------------------------------

Glad you had fun Maimi ^_^ 7/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment