Wednesday 2 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Favourite Motto (Airi ^ヮ^) 28/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/座右の銘(あいり) 画像1Yaho!
It's Suzuki Airi ♥

Today,
during the morning, I did a document of the notes written down for a real photo~ ♥♥

It's been a while since I did a document >w<;

I have to finish it quickly ♥ ^ヮ^

This time too
the percentage rate of Suu-san. appearing is high! ♥ *laughs*

somehow, I had a day off yesterday
as I took it easy today
I already feel now that it's night time

When it's 12am
I feel like ^ヮ^
isn't it still the afternoon? ♥ヮ♥

Ah, also you know ♥

I found my favourite motto ♥

Until now it's been things like "to carry one's word" but

there's a phrase that's hit my heart even more...

"One note one life"
(^ I think!!!)

(♥ヮ♥)
!!(♥ヮ♥)!!

Each and every sound
Enters each and every soul!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Iyaa, that's amazing ♥

I'll do my best to
keep this phrase always
in my heart,

Even so
It was cold again today wasn't it >_< ♥

Pollen!!
I thought and
it's cold again!! ♥ヮ♥ </3
it seems.............

Be careful not to pull down your physical condition! ♥

Ah, also!!!!!!
Thank you yesterday
for the many comments ^ヮ^

There were that wrote a lot too...
it made me happy reading them ♥

There are several things in a life but ; )
I'll do my best ♥

Ahh, really,
when we first began this blog
I go through the comments
I get happy from the power
I receive from everymore ♥

I too will one day repay it back properly ;) ♥

Really
thank you very much ♥

Everyone, please smile always ok? ;) ♥

Right,
until the end of today
let's do our best! ♥♥♥

----------------------------

Aww I wish I could comment =w= ahah 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment