Wednesday 2 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Haa >_<; Chisato 28/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/はぁ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone!

Today, I woke up this morning
my symptons of hayfever was bad so
I went to the hospital
as I went to the hospital
They said to me (;_;)
There still isn't that much pollen going around but even so, your symptons are pretty bad aren't they!
They thought the pollen was real horrible and it seems the pollen will increase gradually
(;∇;)/~~ <- I was like that
They warned me (-_-''');
What reactions I have with pollen!?
It seems pollen will be going around until June so
though it's not painful you know
I checked up!
Around me there was a baby that seemed it was going to have an injection and was crying and it was really scared and without thinking I ended up asking:
"Does it not hurt?" and embarassed myself (;_;)
I regret not going to do the hospital earlier

Today during the day,
I held the script to 1974!
In this day, there's a part where I have less training than everyone
I did my best at home more than everybody
I'm sorry everyone >_<

It's best to go to the hospital early, those with hayfever!
Habaichaako

--------------------------------------

Aww that poor baby and Chisato talking to it hehe. I hope you don't suffer from hayfever too badly Chisaaa 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment